Quartz is one of the most popular materials that are used for the countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms. The designs and the patterns just look like the replica of the marble stones and other natural stones that we get. The Quartz Countertops are long lasting. These give a dazzling looks to the kitchen and bathrooms and can be easily maintained. Available color variations of these Countertops are, sparkling white, mystic grey, iced white, Calacatta Vicenza etc.
How to take proper care of these countertops?
The Quartz needs proper care for durability. By keeping in mind what are the Do’s and Don’ts we can make it long lasting.
- It is important to wipe off the stains and spills as soon as possible with the help of a damp cloth or a paper towel. If the spills are left to dry they might get stained
- After cleaning the surface with a mild cleaner, you need to rinse with water. Thereafter you are supposed to wipe it dry using a glass cleaner and a clean towel. This will ensure a clean and shiny top
- In case of any tough stains like that of grease, you need to spray some degreasing cleaner and leave it for 10 minutes. You can then wipe it off with a damp cloth
- It is recommended to use a nylon sponge for scrubbing the sticky food residue
- Never use a sharp metal object to remove stains or hardened food materials from Quartz Countertops. However, a plastic knife can be used
- The countertops are not to be used for chopping and dicing any item
- Direct exposure to sunrays is not recommended. It is not advisable to keep hot pans and items directly on the countertop. Using heat resistant pads, trivets and cooling racks are necessary to avoid gradual discoloration and cracking
- Do not clean your countertop using acidic paint remover, bleach and products that consists of high alkaline products. This can remove the shine. It is better not to us such items you are not sure about
Five Reasons why should you choose to buy Countertops made of quartz
- Hard and long lasting
- Can be easily cleaned and maintained
- Being non porous in nature they do not get damaged easily
- Easily available worldwide
- Makes your place look amazing