Pack your sandals and your sunscreen, and come check out Mar Vista, Los Angeles. This neighborhood offers scenery, safety, fun, and luxury living that just about anyone can afford if you budget properly. If you’re looking for a forever home, for you and your family, end your search now.
Not sure if you can afford Luxury So Cal Living?
Don’t worry. Browse Mar Vista listings and reach out to an agent and you’ll be connected with properties within your reach and work out solutions to your concerns about costs. You’d be surprised how attainable that beautiful Mission Revival Style home was, and wish you’d move sooner.
- The Low crime rates in the neighborhood is something to smile about. Mar Vista is 78% safer than the rest of The State of California and 37% lower than the national average.
- It is pretty quiet, for being a part of Los Angeles.
- You are so close to the beaches. Whether you’re looking to build sandcastles with the kids, take photos of some starfish for instagram, or meditate at the beach, you’re only 4 miles away.
- There are so many lovely boutiques, coffee shops, bars, and restaurants to explore. This is perfect if you’re single or if you’re just very social.
- The weather in Southern California is known to be a lot sunnier, warmer and drier. This means less rainy days for the most part, and more days spent outside. Even if you’re just outside grilling. There is a correlation to more sunshine and happy vibes, so come get all of this free Vitamin D.
The Perfect Place for a Hungry Millennial
- If you’re a photographer, you’re just 4 miles from capturing that undisturbed Cali sunset and just 5 miles from The Ballona Wetlands Ecological
- Open that boutique you’ve always dreamed of.
- Connect with likeminded people if you’re an entertainer.
- Hang with your friends at a local cafe, like this one.
Mar Vista, Los Angeles, although in the city limits, offers a much more suburban feel than its other counterparts in the city. It still maintains its vibrance, edge, and opportunity yet is much safer than most parts of LA. Diversity makes this already scenic location much more beautiful than it already is. Whether you’re single, a couple, with or without a large family unit, pets, or no pets, Mar Vista, Los Angeles is abundant in all of your wants and needs that your lifestyle entails. Envision it now, live it tomorrow!